FAQs about the Save Your Do™ GymWrap
1. What makes the Save Your Do™ GymWrap so effective?
2. How do I wear the Save Your Do™ GymWrap for best performance?
3. Will the Save Your Do™ GymWrap stop me from sweating?
4. Is the Save Your Do™ GymWrap machine washable?
5. If I use product such as hair balm or dry powder on my hair should I use these with the GymWrap?
6. Will the Save Your Do™ GymWrap work on all types of hair?
7. Which size Save Your Do™ GymWrap is right for my hair?
8. Will wearing the Save Your Do™ GymWrap replace the need to go to the salon?
9. What will I need to do to my hair post workout after I take off the Save Your Do™ GymWrap?
10. Has the Save Your Do™ GymWrap been tested?
11. How long with the GymWrap last?
12. Will I lose weight if I wear the GymWrap?
13. If I wear the Save Your Do™ GymWrap will I be able to find a husband like Boris Kodjoe?
FAQs about Ordering
1. How will I know you received my order?
2. How soon will my order be processed?
3. My order should have arrived by now. What should I do?
4. How do I know if I am ordering on a secure site?
5. What are you going to do with my name and order information?
6. Which credit cards to you accept?
7. How do I return a product that I purchased online?
FAQs about the Save Your Do™ GymWrap
Save Your Do™ GymWrap uses a patented proprietary “Edge Control Technology” that uses three layers of materials that wick away moisture from your hair, allows heat to escape and when properly applied keeps hair pressed down during a workout.
1. Place the GymWrap on your head (similar to a do rag or night scarf) with the wider perforated holes close to your head. If you prefer using a hair balm on your edges and/or a hair powder on your roots, apply prior to placing the gym wrap on your head. Make sure your edges are covered.
2. Tie the gym wrap firmly on your head. The tighter the wrap, the better the protection and the flatter your hair will stay. Click here to watch a video of Nicole Ari Parker applying the GymWrap: View Video
No. Perspiration is a natural bodily function and should not be stopped. The GymWrap provides a way to minimize a hair disaster while you are sweating.
Yes. Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
Yes. Depending on your hair style and texture, a little pomade on the edges or hair powder at the root can also help keep your hair in place during a workout while using the GymWrap.
Absolutely Yes. First and foremost, the GymWrap absorbs sweat. All women perspire, and the primary function this product is to wick away the moisture as it comes out of the scalp and forehead. The secondary benefit of this wrap is that its helps prolong the maintenance of your style after a salon visit. We suggest trying all three Gymwraps to find the style that suits your workout needs.
If you sweat a lot in the front the narrow or wide edge band works perfectly. If you perspire a lot on the top of your head I recommend the bandana style. I have found that based on the intensity of my workout and whether or not its indoors or outdoors have determined which one to use. Having all three fashionable GymWraps on hand is the best solution.
The great thing about the GymWrap is that it allows you to keep your style after a salon visit longer than without it.
In most cases your hair should be compressed and most likely in need of a light blow dry and slight bump with a flat iron. If you have locks or twists you will find that they have been kept firmly in place.
The Save Your Do™ GymWrap has been thoroughly tested in a blind focus group conducted by an outside independent market research company.
The GymWrap fabrics are machine washable and will stand up to regular care. Similar to other athletic wear, over time the GymWrap may fade a little in color and lose a small amount of elasticity. This is why it is highly recommended to machine wash cold on gentle cycle and tumble dry low to prolong the lifespan of your GymWrap.
If you put the GymWrap on and actually make it to the gym (and yes, workout), you’ll not only look good, but chances are you may lose weight and get in great shape too!
Given how cute you will look in the GymWrap, your odds will significantly increase.
FAQs about Ordering
Upon authorization of your credit card, an order confirmation will be sent to you to the email address you have specified. A shipping confirmation will then be sent to that same email address upon shipment of your order. Delivery can take between 7-10 business days depending on location and selected ship method.
As soon as we receive your order, it will be processed within 7-10 business days for priority USPS delivery. (S&H fees apply).
If you have received an email confirmation that your order has shipped, enter the tracking number into the carrier’s website to see shipping status. If you have not received an email confirmation that your order has shipped, please contact customer at email@example.com.
Our personal information is encrypted when transmitting over the Internet using SSL. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice an unbroken key or lock at the bottom of the page. Our shopping cart is scanned daily by McAfee corporation. The network is tested and certified to pass the “McAfee Secure” Security Scan. To help address concerns about possible hacker access to confidential data, the “live” McAfee Secure mark appears in the shopping cart application.
We will use this information to provide you with updates on your order. Save Your Do™ does not rent or sell any personal information from web orders or any off-line orders to third parties.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
We pride ourselves on providing high customer satisfaction. Your Save Your Do™ GymWrap is covered by a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your order, simply return for a full refund (less S&H).